Whether it’s Apartments or Housing, Schools or Offices or your dream home an extensive package can be offered by Duey Bros Ltd.
Working closely with home owners and developers we can deliver on any scale.
An external render is, in its most basic form, a coating applied to the walls of a building, to provide a protective coating which would prevent rain penetration. It also acts as a decorative finish to enhance the appearance of a building.
Types of Renders that we offer:
- Sand & Cement Finish
- Coloured thin coat system
- Dry dash
- Wet dash
- Monocouche Colour Through Render
- External Wall Insulation
Our range of renders and technical mortars from Parexlanko offer high quality solutions for a variety of project types. Our renders are ideal for protecting and decorating facades in both new build and restoration work. Its is a lime and cementitious render with a designed mix formula containing special additives principally for water retention, adhesion, waterproofing and workability.
Create stunning, durable, weather proof facades in a vast array of colours and finishes. Our technical mortars are designed to meet the very specific requirements of large scale building and civil engineering projects such as the repair, protection and waterproofing of concrete structures.
- Batch mixed under supervision
- Through colour water resistant render
- Machine applied directly to blockwork
- Excellent adhesion properties
- Breathable render
- NSAI certified
- 10 year Insurance backed warranty against product defect
- Over 30 years proven history
- Approved applicator network
- Excellent colour retention
- 48 colour swatch
We offer a wide range of options which all depend on the client’s requirements.
Types of Internal Services
- Suspended Ceilings/ Grid Ceiling
- Metal Framed Ceilings (MF Ceilings)
- Metal Stud Partitions- Expand plus picture
- Dry Lining Expand plus picture
- Skim Coat
- Tape and Jointing